|Use the selector at the upper-left hand corner to switch between the different parts of the website.|
Confluence is where the documentation lives.
- links to the official documentation
- instruction of how to use this website
Questions is the Q&A system that you can use to:
- ask questions related to development with SmartMesh devices
- discuss particular use cases
JIRA is the issue tracking system you can use to:
- report bugs when things don't work the way you expect them to
- vote for feature requests for future revisions of the source code
GitHub is where all the source code lives.
- fork the repositories into your own account, either publicly or privately
- modify the code to your needs
- contribute the code back to the community, if you wish to do so