The canopy network consists of a single SmartMesh IP network deployed in your building, connected to the MQTT broker.
Throughout the following labs you will:
- attach sensors to your motes
- deploy the motes in your building; they join the canopy network
- create your own account on IBM Bluemix and start a Node-RED instance which runs continuously
- build a web interface using Node-RED
- interact with your mote(s) from your phone
Connecting to the Watson IoT instance.
Visualizing the Network Topology
- Open https://makeamesh.eu-gb.mybluemix.net/, i.e. the web front-end of the "makeamesh" server running on IBM Bluemix
- You will see a topology similar to the following: